Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Semester goals

My school semester goals


     This semester I plan to be good in this class and do all of my assignments. I'm also going to try my best in this class so that I have a good grade. My goal for this class is to try and remember all the things that I have learned in my previous years of Globaloria. Also to do my best in coding and remember all the codes that I need to. 
      Another goal that I'm going to have this year is to have all A's in my classes like last semester. I want to this because I want to have a good record so that when I send work for college there going to see that I had good grade. The way that I'm going to do this is to do all of my work that I get in all my classes. I'm also going to try and not horse play with the rest of my friends. These are 3 of the main goals that I want to accomplish this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment