Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Finished game

  • The Big Idea: Describe your learning topic for the game. What is the most important thing you want your players to learn? The learning topic about my game is to teach other young kids about the Shang Dynasty.The most important thing I want the player to learn is that the Shang Dynasty was a very important era for the Chinese.
  • Research: What kind of research did you do? What did you learn about your topic? The research that I did was in the computer and i also had information from my World History class. The thing things that I learned about my topic wasn't that much. I had already known much of the information that i researched.
  • Making Decisions: How did your ideas change as you worked on your game? Well my ideas changed a little while I was creating my game, but I didn't do a lot of changes.
  • Mastering Programming: What Game Ingredients and Help Center resources have been most useful to you so far, and why? The game ingredient that was mostly useful for me was  the parallax scrolling. i liked it a lot because it made my player look like if it was moving.
  • Overcoming Challenges: Which part of making the game was most difficult for you? How did you overcome this difficulty? What features are you most proud of in your game? The most difficult part about my game was the coding in some of the game ingredients. I overcame this by help of my peers. The features that I liked the most about my game was all of the game ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment